We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Savannah lost her first molar!


I lost my first molar! It was bloody, but then I washed it. I hope the tooth fairy comes to get my tooth. Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Well I do. I felt very proud of myself. It did not even hurt! Okay I admit it, it did hurt...a little. Soon I will loose all my teeth, but I do not care, I will have my grown up teeth. Do you think my tooth is white? Do you? ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!
By Savannah

No comments: