We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday!

It sounds like everyone had a nice Easter! I'm a little slow getting this posted, but we've been so busy this week. We had a beautiful sunny Easter! We have 9:00am church so, our morning started early with the kids checking out their Easter baskets. We had a nice Easter lesson by Savannah in Primary that Grandma and Grandpa got to hear. I teach junior Primary and Sam is Elders Quorum President, so neither of us could listen to her during the 3rd hour! I hear she did very well! After Church, we went around the corner from our house to the open land to take these pictures. I love all the pretty wild flowers that grow all over the countryside. They are bright yellow and purple. There are also a lot of California poppies which are bright orange. I just love this time of year and the beauty of Spring time!




It was Very bright , so we're a little squinty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like a beautiful time of year out there. We are still having some weird weather but, I had cherry blossoms on our front tree this weekend...so excited for spring!

My new paint color is Tabacco Road by Duron. I had to have Duron make me a sample because they don't have a color chip of it. Plantation Beige is real similar. I then took it to Home Depot and bought the paint from Home Depot to save a few bucks! My family room is actually a different color and I had it color matched off my pillow case but, you probably never know because they are so similar. My cabinets in my kitchen needed something with a little more red and Tobbacco road looked greenish next to them.