We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jumping Beans!

Now that the rain has gone ( at least this week) the kids have been able to go outside and jump a bit. When we moved into our new house last June it was too hot to be outside to put up the trampoline enclosure. Then it was too rainy, you see the pattern here. Yes, we are too lazy as parents to put it up, so I've been letting them jump a little without it. The nice thing about it was that I could get some fun pics of them without the net in the way!








This picture just cracks me up! Sorry Mom, I had to do it! I took this picture along with a bunch of others a year ago when my Mom came to visit us. She had such a good time jumping with the kids, she couldn't stop laughing and neither could I. The only problem was the net. ...And the only way the net got put up at our rental house was because Sam's parents had visited us and they spent all morning setting it up! Maybe when my parents visit for Easter, we'll get it up. My husband is soo not handy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The trampoline is so fun and best investment. We are on our 2nd one. Our net was destroyed in less than a year and I'm not sure I'm going to buy a new one. The kids just hang on it and break it. So far we haven't had any injuries with it down. BTW, Savannah's hair looks so long. She is a very pretty girl!

Brooke said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! I guess that means mine are too :(
Those are cute pics!