
I'm so excited for Stephenie Meyer's new book that is coming out May 6th! I've never been that big of a reader until I read her Twilight series in a week, yes all 3 novels. I have since read the series 2 more times and plan on reading them for the fourth time before Breaking Dawn comes out Aug 2nd, but who's counting the days? Anyway, I don't know if I will actually go to Borders at 12 am or just early the next morning. I don't even know if I will be able to get a copy because I didn't preorder. All I know is that I will have to get my house in order before I open the book.
On a side note we have some very exciting news, that I will post about soon. Sam has my camera and I still need to get some pictures off of it. It isn't a big deal, but Sam and I are SOO happy!


1 comment:
Yes, I am so excited also! We are going to read that for book club this month. We'll have to chat about it after we read it. On Mon. Troy has an interview in Cali, I don't know if you saw on my blog, but it's in the middle of nowhere! I might have told you about it already. It's about 1hr 45 min east of Redding. So I'll let you know how that goes!
Post a Comment