Okay now you can enlarge the picture. Look in the right corner and you can see it!
We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cool! Mary-Kate wanted me to photograph it but, the sky got cloudy. These are great!
Answering you...yes, you got the feet order correct. Do you know how hard it was to get that picture! I think it would have been easier to get them to all smile at the camera. They wouldn't hold still! My black back drop is just a piece of black fabric off the $1 a yard clearance table from Walmart. It is a nice weight and photographs well. I picked it up for under $5 bucks as it is just under 5 yards. I took some safety pins and draped it over my banister in my front room and I have a studio now! Walmart had some fun soft fluffy fleecy fabric that I want to go back and get when I shoot a baby! I sent out an email annoucing Stacey J Photography (with the first 5 to respond getting a free sitting fee)and I already have people wanting photo sessions in the next couple of weeks! I'm so excited to shoot some different people! I already have some ideas for kids Easter pictures!
those are some really cool pics Steph!
Post a Comment