We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Flickr

I just wanted to tell everyone that I now have an online portfolio at Flickr.com. I will gradually be adding to it, so you'll have to check it out every once in a while. My website is in my "LINKS" section or you can go to www.flickr.com/photos/steph_smith. Hey did anyone read the chapter from The Host? What did you think?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'll have to check that out! I love that pic of the little redhead, that's a great shot. I haven't read The Host yet, I know as soon as I start I will be interuppeted, so I guess I can read it in fragments.
There's nothing like a little food and Smallville for a perfect Valentines!!