We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
So, I was doing my usual browsing to check up on the latest with
Twilight this morning, and looked at Twilightmoms.com. I was busting up laughing at the main page! Seriously that was so me when I was reading the books! And all the other moms that I know who've read the books said the same thing happened to them. Anyway, so my curiosity took me to the forums and I found the thread "stalker mom" adventures. These two ladies actually went to the Twilight set in Portland and
saw the actors! They were by their trailers and the ladies just went up to them and asked if they could approach them and get a few pictures. I just love this picture of Robert (Edward)!

Just look at that hair! It looks like he just woke up! I love it!!!! They also took pictures with Cam (James) and Peter (Carlisle). Oh, and they grabbed a shot of Bella's cars. I'll post a link to the page if you want to check it out. http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/rhonda-and-lynds-get-cooties-from-robert-cam-and-peter-2-20-t2080.html
I know I'm a nut, but I just get really excited over stuff like this! Leah, you'll have to do some stalking for me!
1 comment:
That is so hilarious! I look upon them with envy! How fun would that be, to drop everything and go check out the Twilight set. Ahhh, there was a day where I could have done it! It's nice to know there are other obsessed moms out there too.
Today Devon was talking about playing something at your house here in Sunnyside with Wyatt, I can't remember what it was, but he remembered so many details, it amazed me! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment