We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Yes, I was the crazy person who set my tripod up in the middle of the street for 1 hour to photograph the lunar eclipse. I hope that you saw it because it was so cool. It was a total lunar eclipse and we won't have another one until 2010! Here are a few pictures, they are cropped quite a bit but they are still pretty clear.

There were a few thin clouds so it was a little hazy.


Okay this picture is so cool! You have to look really close to see it, but I actually captured SATURN. You can see a red dot with a ring around it in the upper right corner! This is the only picture that it showed up in!

This is the total eclipse!
1 comment:
Those are awesome pictures, I didnt get to see it because it was cloudy!
Post a Comment