We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Art Festival
Tonight was the kids Open House and Art Festival at school. They took Sam and I around to each of their classrooms and showed us the things they've been working on. Savannah, Wyatt, and Caitlin are all doing extremely well in school and each of their teachers had great things to say about them! Then we went to see the Art Festival. Wow, all I can say is that I LOVE children's artwork! It brought back so many memories of my childhood. I remember all the art projects I worked on with my Mom when I was young, and all the different mediums I would try through out high school in my AP art classes. It was wonderful growing up with my Mom's artistic background that definitely inspired my interest and appreciation for art. It is so neat to see that interest in my kids now.
Wyatt's flower
Caitlin's watercolor
Caitlin's class
I just thought these were great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great Art Work! Kelsey has read all of the Harry Potter Books more than once. She read the new one last summer in 4 days. Mary-Kate has read the first book and Kelsey read the whole series in the same amount of time. She is crazy!
Post a Comment