We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Scentsy Party!!!

Last night I hosted a Scentsy Party! This is a system that uses a fragrant wickless candle bar that is warmed in a warmer rather than burned with a flame. You no longer have to worry about smoky, sooty candles that can be dangerous. Each year thousands of homes are destroyed by burning candles. I love this Scentsy thing! I've had mine for a little over a month and I have it on constantly! Everyone who comes to my house comments on how good it smells! I love it so much that I thought all you ladies would like to hear about it. I got the Scentsy System. It includes a warmer and 3 Scentsy bars for $39. I have to say that 1 cube from a scentsy bar ( 6 are in a bar) lasts an entire week of me warming it pretty much all day. They last longer and are more fragrant than candles.
Some of the warmers


Of course you can't have a party without fresh strawberries and chocolate fondue!

OK so my party is going to close in a couple of days, so please take a look at this website:

www.scentsy.com/greatsmells

Shannon Lowe is the consultant and you can look at all the warmers and see all the scents under product. If you look at the catalog there is a description of all the scents, it's a little hard to see, so you can download it if you want to zoom in.

I bought the Sonata warmer( the warmer in the first picture) and Clean Breeze, Home Sweet Home, and Coming Home. I also like Sunkissed Citrus, pumpkin roll, and sticky cinnamon bun. Let me know if you want a Scentsy by leaving me a comment or email me. You can order through the website or I can place it for you. They really are a great value!

No comments: