We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Friday, May 2, 2008

She DID it!!!!!

Here is our exciting news.....Brielle is officially potty trained!!! Yeaahhh! We are so proud of her. The method that worked for her was Dr. Phil's method that a lady in our ward told me about. I guess her youngest was very stubborn and not interested just like Brielle was and it was the only thing that worked for her. I was skeptical, but it actually worked! I won't bore you with the details, but if you want to know how I will tell you his method. The reward is a party and boy did we give Brielle a big Potty Party!
Sam took her to the store and she chose the rainbow chips cake mix and frosting with purple sprinkles!


She really enjoyed her party and she also went to Borders and finally got her magnetic wooden paper dolls that she has been begging for! They were also a good quite toy for church. It has been almost two weeks now that she has been trained and she is very happy, but Mom and Dad are ecstatic.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hooray!! You must be so happy! NO more diapers or pull-ups (ever?!)

Unknown said...

Yeah! You gave me inspiration to get on the move with my youngest before he becomes stubborn and won't want too!