We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Friday, May 30, 2008

Breaking Dawn Sneak Peak......

So... you all know I have a tiny little obsession about a book series called Twilight. Well tomorrow the Eclipse Special Edition will be available with the first chapter of Breaking Dawn! Today EW.com posted a little sneak peak at the first chapter. Eeeeeeek! I'm so excited. Here is the link http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html Yes, I will be down at Borders tomorrow morning! Also did any of you see this picture?


I guess at midnight tomorrow if you refresh the email, which I don't have, the Breaking Dawn cover will be revealed. Only about 2 months left to wait.....sigh

1 comment:

A. Smith said...

I read The Host over the weekend. I really liked the book. She is a great writer. I was expecting the book to be written from Melanie's perspective not the aliens. Did you like it?