We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got it!

So, I was in the shower at 7am, which is very unusual for me, to be ready before the kids get dropped off at school. I wanted to be at Borders right when it opened! The first thing you see when you walk in, is a huge display with all of Stephenie Meyer's books. The Host is BIG! It is quite a bit taller than the Twilight books and it is 619 pages. Yeah, I'm excited to get reading! Oh, Stephenie will be on the Glenn Beck show Thursday May 8th. She was suppose to be on today, but I just noticed that it was changed to Thursday. Glenn Beck airs a few times a day around 7 and 9pm on HN, Headline News? Here is a coupon link to get 40% off of The Host!

3 comments:

The Graffs said...

You will have to let me know if its good. Though Im sure it will be. I dont think Ill get to read it for awhile, but eventually Ill get it!

Unknown said...

I email my pictures to my blog. You can set up an email address in your settings tab. I usually open up my pictures folder and click on the picture or pictures I want. Then I hit email these files and then it asks me if I want to make them smaller to email and I click yes. The pictures automatically attach to an email in Outlook. Once I email them then I go to my blog and add text by the pictures. Uploading the pictures can take forever otherwise! Hope that helps!

Brooke said...

I finished it! What did you think? It was a little slower in the beginning than Twilight and I was a little confused at first but I really liked it. Where does she come up with this stuff?!