We live in Vacaville, CA and absolutely love it! Sam and I have been married for 13 years and have 4 awesome kids ages 12-6 years old. Sam is a State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent and has been in his Agency in Fairfield, CA since Sept. 2006. Steph is a busy Mom and a natural light photographer specializing in family and children's portraiture.

Family Pictures

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blue eyes


Brielle loves to have her picture taken. She will always have a special place in my heart with her beautiful Blue eyes. She is the only Blue eyed in our family, Sam has Brown and I have Green. Both of our Mothers have Blue eyes, so we knew that there was a chance a Blue eyed would join our family. Oh, I almost forgot! Brielle decided to give herself a haircut the other day, so I had to cut the rest of it off to make it even. I was heartbroken! I know it will always grow back, but it was very painful to cut her hair to just below her shoulders.

She is very good with the tears and the pout. Let's just say that she has Daddy wrapped around her finger.

No comments: